I saw this advertisement for a condominium being constructed in Kovan and I immediately went "Whaaaaaaaat?" because the play on words, to me, was an epic failure. How does KOVANient sound remotely anything like convenient? The only way this gets attention is the bad play on words, which in fact, may still be a good thing as at the end of the day, as long as it gets the attention of passer-bys, it's a success.
3.11.2010
I saw this advertisement for a condominium being constructed in Kovan and I immediately went "Whaaaaaaaat?" because the play on words, to me, was an epic failure. How does KOVANient sound remotely anything like convenient? The only way this gets attention is the bad play on words, which in fact, may still be a good thing as at the end of the day, as long as it gets the attention of passer-bys, it's a success.