Some popstars mangle words just so their songs rhyme and the flow is still there. Examples include Justin Timberlake's "What Goes Around Comes Around" which has a line that goes:

you cheated girl, my heart bleeded girl


Is JT's use of "bleeded" justified?

as well as Fergie's "Fergalicious" which has a line that goes:

T to the A to the S-T-E-Y girl you tasty

Tastey?

So now we have two new words, bleeded and tastey! Surprisingly no one really took note and many people loved these songs when they were released. Well, I do understand that since they ARE big stars, people tend to lap up whatever comes out of their mouths like its gold. I also understand that the words of the song has to be in step with the rhythm and must fit in terms of rhyme as well so there is flow and it all will sound pleasant to the ears. However how can the English language be so limited that they now have to mangle existing words to rhyme or fit the song? I guess I can look at it the other way in that English can be flexible to allow these alterations depending on the context, this being a 'creative' one where there alterations are welcome or at least not picked on. Artistic license it is!