I saw this sign in Krabi, (as you can see I'm trying to make my observations last haha), and I found it hilarious. Every single time I walked past it I couldn't help laughing but besides doing all the laughing, I did think about it more. On a slightly more serious note, I saw that it wasn't just another shop randomly taking some English word just because they wanted to attract more customers. They were taking a word that is always associated with the designer label Burberry, made it two separate words and used it as their shop name in order to associate their shop with the luxuriousness and high quality the word indexes. Also, the shop is located in a tourist swamped area where many would be familiar with the brand Burberry and seeing the word might lead them to associate what the brand represents to the goods produced by this shop. I cannot guarantee this was what the shop owners were thinking but just making a guess! I wonder if Burberry would be offended or flattered if they knew about this, they might sue actually :s